Saturday, September 27, 2014

So much I should do

I have so so so much I should do today!  I need to scoop litter and clean the run.  I need to clean out the freezer and wash dishes.  I need to fold some laundry and get it put away and possibly even do some more.  I need to take down recycling and start some work in the office.  SO. MUCH. TO. DO.  But no energy.  My parents got here on Thurs. evening and didn't leave until late last night.  It was a good visit, but I'm worn out!  I had a hard time sleeping.  Then we did quite a bit of running around.  So, I'm pooped.  But I have stuff to do....  I don't even want to do the little things like cut down my nails.  Darn things grow like weeds.  LOL  Love them, I do.  But they need to be shorter at this point!  It feels like I just cut them. 

Anyways, I'm just tired and feeling lazy.  I know I won't sit around all day, but right now it is super appealing.  Especially since I can't seem to quit yawning.  I've finished my coffee, so now I am chugging water in hopes that hydrating will help.  I had a hard time getting water in yesterday and I'm not sure why.  But I hope it will help.  I need to take my vitamins, too.  I should do that, sooooooon. 

I don't have much to talk about today.  I mean, I do, but I don't.  I mean, it's the same ol' same ol'.  So, I don't feel like rehashing it right now.  I guess the best thing I can do right now is finish chugging this water and just do something.  Big or small, something.  And go from there.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way a lot of the time. I'm in an especially crummy mood today so hopefully I'll snap out of it and find some energy too... time to start looking at these job boards and figure out what to do next.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D