Thursday, February 5, 2015

Garbage

I feel like garbage today and for some reason, all I can think about is garbage.  As in, I need to do some cleaning.  Lots of it, actually.  Although, the husband snuck and did dishes.  He didn't have to do that.  I already had planned to do that.  They weren't bad.  But it is definitely one thing less I have to deal with.  That is, if I can get my head cleared enough to get anything done.  I hope I'm not getting sick and it's just sinus pressure.  But I do feel like crud.  I have so much I want to do to get the house back in shape.  UGH.  I'm just not sure I'm going to be up to it today.  I think the last several days have caught up to me.  I'm not sure how much I should push.  I'm not sure how much more my body can do.  I'm up to have my cycle soon... I wonder if that is a part of the reason why I feel so worn.  More than likely. 

I wrote that earlier today. Thankfully, by about 6, I didn't feel like death anymore and I managed to knock out a very large chunk of housework.  The kitchen is straight and wiped down.  I vacuumed.  Project supplies are back in order and moved into a spot that is out of the way.  Dog kennel is clean and has fresh bedding.  All in all, the house looks much much MUCH better.  The only thing really left is that I need to dust.  BLECH.  My least favorite.  LOL  But I will do it because it needs to be done.  Ok, and laundry.  I plan on working on that Friday.  I was going to do it tomorrow, but my friend is coming to visit, she says.  I hope so.  It would be nice to visit.  But if not, then tomorrow shall be laundry and reading day!  Along with dusting.  BLECH.  LOL  I can wash dishes, do laundry, vacuum, and do all that and not really mind.  Dusting is just not my thing.  I've been thinking of ordering one of those Norwex things to see if that would change my POV.  I hate dusting because it seems like I dust and within minutes, more dust is back.  So, I feel like what is the point? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D