Wednesday, February 11, 2015

OK

OK, so I decided to take my Negative Nancy self and get some work done, and I did.  The rest of the laundry is folded and put away.  And I organized all of the doors downstairs and got the remaining doors primed.  I also did the other pieces that were randomly laying around that needed primer.  Yessss.....  So, I am super happy about that.  Plus, errands are all done.  That means that come tomorrow, I need to do some house work and... and I don't know what.  Something.  Maybe more primer?  Maybe just housework?  Maybe something else?  I don't know.  But.. stuff. 

Also, don't die, but I ALSO got in a quick work out!  Yup.  I did.  So, all in all, I'm trying to take any energy I have, and turn it positive.  I know it doesn't always work, but it seems to have today.  And I am thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D