Saturday, March 7, 2015

Huh.

As I was saying before, we're trying to make a little bit of progress at a time. I think today, since it is so nice out, I am going to get to work hauling stuff off.  We have been piling things in the garage with the crappy weather.  I have a pile of donations, items to sell, and even trash.  Our cans are full from where it didn't run for like, 2 weeks.  They ran this week, but not for recycling.  So, I'm thinking I'm going to go through and break that down more to cram it all in there.  I might even be able to find an empty extra can to use.  If not, it can wait.  Then there is the stuff that needs to go to storage.  There are suppose to be good temps so I'm thinking it's a good time to haul stuff and do some painting.  Maybe sanding can happen in the next few days.  Progress.

I guess I should be pleased.  And in many ways, I am.  I guess I just feel like we are floundering trying to decide what to do and where to go.  I thought we felt really strongly about PC, but nothing is falling into place.  I just feel like if it was suppose to happen, a job or something would happen.  But after 9mos, nothing has opened up.  Are we on the wrong path?  Should we change direction?  Are we doing something wrong???? 

At this point, I'm telling myself that we have to switch focus.  We've focused there -- looking for houses, looking for jobs, finding info on the area and schools.  I think now we need to focus on decluttering, finishing projects, and selling this house.  That's not to say we haven't been working -- we have.  But I am trying to get things done here to get the house on the market.  That is why we have been trying to get rooms done, packing, and all of that.  I'm wondering if THAT is why things haven't fallen into place.  We've not tied up enough things here.  We haven't 'shut the door' so to speak so that we could open a new one. I got a weird feeling just typing that.  Huh.  I never really thought of it that way.  I mean, I did, but I haven't typed it out.

I suddenly feel like I need to get to work.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D