Sorry I haven't updated... it's been a busy and hectic couple of weeks around here. All good, though. I'd rather be busy than doing nothing at all. So, a few things:
* My period has gone on hiatus. I don't deal with stress well. Or my hormones are out of whack. I know I'm not pregnant (I checked!), so either way, I have to deal with this at some point.
* We're headed out of town. Who knows what this week will bring?
* My storage building is now full. If we have to store more, we will either have to get another one or move to a 10x10.
* Woofy's eye surgery, is so far, a success. No more cherry eye!
* My weight is the same.
* My diet/exercise is the same; aka non-existent.
* The house, on the other hand, is really moving along. I haven't finished another whole room (the master was the last finished. But it's so neat knowing that other than some trim for the hallway/master closet, second coat/touch up in the bathroom, and the kitchen, the whole upstairs is done. LR, DR, Master, B2, B3 all done! I will update when it is all official.
* I did, indeed, clean out the garage. We now have a sell station, donation station, and storage station. Plus stuff is moving from their random storage things into totes/bins that should be easier to deal with on moving day. It's sooooo much better in there. I do plan on making a few more changes, but nothing major. I'm really happy with it currently and now have somewhere to work without having to wiggle through.
That's all I can think of. I forgot to post this the other day, so I guess I will post it as-is for now.