Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Exhaustion

I am feeling a level of exhaustion and fatigue that is somewhat unnerving.  I literally feel like my body is full of lead. UGH.  I hate it.  But nothing to be done.  I am just trying to get up and get going.  I just feel so exhausted!  I slept 10hrs. straight.  I slept through my alarm!  Hubby had to FIGHT to get me up.  And when I did get up, it was with GREAT reluctance.  I don't want to do anything but hold down the couch today.  I know that isn't going to happen, but it's what I want.

But a lot is done.  I wasn't able to do the flower bed bushes or the back bed, but I got a lot done.  For one, I cleaned out one whole side of the garage.  I wiped down things, took pics, and organized.  I put that to the front near the garage door -- about half.  I swept.  Then I made two rows of things stacked to the ceiling.  What were those things?  All of the items packed up from the office and play room.  YUP.  I got almost all of that purged, packed, and staged!  I even got the fridge stage ready!  LOL  Today, I need to do some painting that I didn't do yesterday because my hands were too numb and tired.  They are better today after not so much wrist intense stuff.  I have quite a bit to paint, but I think if I get to it, I can knock the most important stuff out.  I also want to finish staging and decluttering both kid's rooms.  Oldest's room is easy -- just need to clear his shelves some.  Youngest's needs a desk moved and some  toys packed up.  I think I will do some painting and while that dries, get the rooms done.  Not sure when I can do the steps -- the rain has yet to let up.  So, I'm thinking it will have to happen Weds.  That means Thurs. I will need to do the caulking.  If I have time.  I think she will come Thurs. to do pics if the weather holds.

So, I've been super busy.  The goal is to tie up the upstairs today and do a few more things downstairs if I have time.  I am worried about the downstairs, though.  When we hired that contractor, he did some work downstairs.  All of his work was shoddy.  I have discovered that when he painted the door frames, he painted it straight on -- no sanding or primer.  So, the paint just peels off.  :/  I'm not sure what to do to fix it as we are out of time.  I am so angry at that guy!  I even TOLD him to sand it or use an adhesion primer!  He did NEITHER!  I think the only option is to sand it down and repaint.  I'm not sure what else to do...  I think I will run the sander over it and get off anything loose and then use a good quality primer.  I hate to do it, but it looks awful.  At least in my opinion. 

So, I guess that is all for now.  I need to get up and get going.  If I can get in a good solid 8 or 9 hours of work, I should be able to knock out a huge chunk.  Problem is, I think I will be good to get a couple of hours.  :/  Just too darn tired.  I'll just have to do what I can and be happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D