Monday, April 6, 2015

Too Tired

I am feeling way too tired today.  I think every inch of me is worn out!  But I have made a smidgeon more progress.  I'm just not sure that I can do too much more today.  I need to be helping the hubby to get the rest of the kitchen cabinets in, organizing the garage, and packing.  According to the Realtor, we need to declutter even MORE.  Nothing major.  Just move some of the bigger pieces out that we aren't using and remove family things like photos on the fridge.  I've done a lot, but I left some, too.  But now it is looking like it is time to get it packed.  So, the goal is to clean out the garage once that last bit of stuff is out and then use a section of it for the packed items.  I want to leave a path to the front near the garage door for things we are selling and put that stuff there.  We hope to have the pics taken Thurs. so it goes on Friday.  Honestly, I'm not sure I can get all of this done by Thursday.  I've been working every day like crazy, and I'm just so tired.  3.5 days just doesn't seem long enough.  I just don't know that I can do it all.  :/

On top of my worry about this, my cat up and snuck out last night.  3 of them got out, but one ran in as soon as I opened the curtain and the other came around back and ran up the deck and inside.  But Angel is still gone.  I searched for an hour and called for her, but nothing.  I had been talking of rehoming her, but I didn't want to do it this way.  I had been talking to friends and friends of friends in hopes of finding her a good and loving home.  But she had to go and run off!  So, I hope she finds a good and loving home this time.  I'm not going to go and hunt her.  It did no good last time, at all.  She did eventually come back and she may do the same this time.  I just am not going to stress and let whatever God's will is, be it.  I just don't get why she ran off.  I guess cats really are just super curious.  If she does come back, she will have to be quarantined from the rest.  She was suppose to go to the vet to get her yearly stuff, but I guess that won't be happening now.

On a good note, my weight this AM was 183.5.  I really think that a lot of my weight was just flat out water.  I am sticking to my calories and making sure to weigh.  I do forget things once in a while, but I add them as soon as I think of it.  But so far, all that was was a serving of parm cheese.  So, 20cals.  I added it the next day.  I still met my calorie goal.  I think it is helping that I am keeping a calculator beside the food scale and as I add things to my plate, I add it on the calculator!  LOL  I need all the reminders I can get.  No joke!  It helps.  I won't lie, though.  It's been hard with all of this working.  All I want to do is eat a good meal and have a glass of wine.  But I know I can't do that every night or I won't get anywhere near my goal.  I have to have moderation and not deal with stress with food and alcohol.  I really think that was why I was gaining so rapidly.  I really enjoy my wine, but I realize that having it on the daily probably isn't the best idea for me.  And that is what I was starting to do to deal with the exhaustion and stress.  So, I nipped that in the bud.  Not a good habit anyways.  Inevitably you have that glass and then end up hungry and having to have a bit of something and BAM.  You're way over calories.  And in that moment, you don't care!  But later, you realize that was a bad idea. 

I'm not sure what else to write about other than the fact that we got great news from my best friend -- her husband's cancer is in remission!  I woke my husband up to tell him.  LOL  We are just so happy and excited for them.  Their new baby should be here any day.  :)

So, I guess that is it.  I'm worn out, but trying.  I'm not sure what I will be able to get done today, but for now I am going to take it easy and see how I feel here in a bit.  I can't over-do, or I'll be good for  nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D