Monday, May 4, 2015

Lazy

I'm feeling lazy today.  One part of me is like, get up and get stuff done!  The other part is like, NAHHH!  I think I was more worn out from the weekend than I thought.  Running around, working on little things, and then the emotional stuff.  It's hard.  I don't handle that type of stuff well anyways.  So I've been trying to convince myself that I rested enough yesterday and that today, today I should get some things done.  But... telling myself that and actually doing it are two different ball games!

I don't have much else on the agenda.  Like I said yesterday, we got a LOT done over the weekend in comparison to what the list was.  A few things we marked off thinking they needed to be done, but didn't.  A few other things we just changed our minds on.  Then there were the things we got finished.  Hubby was SO shocked his list was pretty short.  At first, he didn't even want to look at it because he was afraid it would overwhelm him, but when he did and saw how much I had knocked off, he was super happy.  Said he couldn't believe how much I had gotten done!  I can be pretty industrious when I'm in the mood.  LOL  I just have to take my time and not allow myself to get too worked up -- which is easy to do when I am tired!

Anyways, I'm thinking that now that house things have slowed down and it's not so nutty, I could try to get back into some sort of workout routine.  It's not that I want to -- I NEED to.  I'm going to have to make it a priority like anything else.  I'm going to have to schedule it like I would say, scooping the cat litter or doing laundry.  I may not WANT to do it, but it needs to be done.  I have to stop basing it on how I feel and base it as say, a weekly chore or 'To Do'.  Basing it on how I feel isn't working.   And working 12hr. days on projects I just didn't do that.  I don't think I could have.  But seeing as how a huge chunk of that is knocked out, I think now that I need to focus on ME.  Otherwise, this Summer isn't going to be good for me because I'm going to do the nutty thing and focus on the negatives instead of the positives.  And well, that's just a waste of energy.  I KNOW that if I get to working out, in only a few weeks I notice a good change.  If I get going now, by June it will be all to the better.

So, that's it for now.  I don't have much to report on the loss front.  No offers on the house.  Hubby has been home and gone and now things are back to the old but new routine.  So yup, we've covered it all.  Now on to do some research on squats and whatever else.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D