Thursday, August 28, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Well, it's Thursday and for many people, I know they do the 'Throwback Thursday', but it's never really been my thing.  I was trying to think of something to post and something to say about it, but I just have never done it and well... I'm not sure I want to start now.  So, I thought instead of doing a photo, I would instead look back a couple of years to one of my old blogs and randomly pick one.  So, here goes...

Ah, here's one!  http://searchingforjewlz.blogspot.com/2013/02/sleeeeeeep.html

This one is from Feb. of 2013.  So, almost (ALMOST!) two years ago.  Two things that stand out are about my SIL and the avocado seed.  The updates to those?  My SIL married that guy this past July.  :)  The wedding was hard without his Momma there, but it was a beautiful ceremony and I'm so happy for them.  And as for that avocado seed... nothing ever came of it.  We had the seed and were going to do it and it just didn't happen.  We kept saying we would and then nada.  I know it's not too late (we eat avocado all the time), but just not sure if it will happen.

Another thing that stands out is that I was still tracking my food on here.  So, that must've been before I joined MFP.  I don't really remember when I joined but I think it as Sept. of last year.  Strange how time flies and things change. 

Well, that's all for today.  I need to get rolling.  I have a couple of errands to run and then need to get back here and get some stuff finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D